This luxury Peru, Argentina and Brazil vacation is an opportunity to experience three wonders of the world, in the ultimate tour of Latin America. We begin with Peru and the trip which offers you an opportunity to walk along the Inca trail, one of the greatest treks on our planet. In the afternoon you will pass through the Sun Gate and behold the spectacle of Machu Picchu in an iconic sight. Following on from two nights at the beautiful Cusco city we fly to Iguazu Falls on the borders of Brazil and Argentina. Deemed by UNESCO as one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world, over eighty meters high and two-thousand seven hundred meters long. Onward to famed Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and the wonder of Christ the Redeemer overlooking Guanabara Bay. As the famous Brazilian author Paulo Coelho said, “when you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it”.
Tantalize your senses and fulfill your travel ambitions with this ultimate Latin America adventure…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 01 – Arrive Lima
- Day 02 – Flight to Cusco, Visit Pisac Market & Ruins
- Day 03 – Misminay Andean Community, Maras Salt Pans, Moray Ruins
- Day 04 – One Day Inca Trail Hike to Machu Picchu
- Day 05 – Guided Tour of Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Hike
- Day 06 – Free Morning, Afternoon Cusco Tour
- Day 07 – Flight Cusco to Foz do Iguazu (Brazil)
- Day 08 – Visit Argentine Side of Iguazu Falls
- Day 09 – Visit Brazilian Side of Falls & Afternoon Flight to Rio de Janeiro
- Day 10 – Tour of Rio de Janeiro (Christ the Redeemer & Sugar Loaf Mountain)
- Day 11 – Sail Boat Cruise on Guanabara Bay
- Day 12 – Depart Rio de Janeiro
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 450+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 375 – 450 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 325 – 375 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights required: Lima – Cusco – Lima / Lima – Foz de Iguazu – Rio de Janeiro. Approximate cost US$ 850 – 950. We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
Peru has two seasons, the wet season (November – April) and the dry season (May – October). High-season is from April – November and also Christmas and New Year. February and March are the quietest months and have the heaviest rainfall. The Inca Trail (if included) is closed for the month of February. Iguazu Falls can be visited anytime of the year, but some months are better than others. December – February is the warmest time of the year with average daytime temperatures reaching 25 Dec C (77 Deg F). March – April is the dry season and August – September are also dry but offer cooler daytime temperatures. Walkways are generally never closed for the second half of the year. With epic attractions Rio de Janeiro can be visited all year around. The summer months of January – March are when Brazilian takes their vacations, so expect the city’s hotels and beaches to be full. Many visitors avoid the summer months due to limited hotel availability and increased hotel rates. For this vacation package it is best to avoid the dates of Rio Carnival, which is held every year before Lent (see dates below).
Rio Carnival Dates:
2019 Dates: March 1 – March 6
2020 Dates: February 21 – February 26
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Latin America vacation package is suitable for all ages. If you include the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, then we recommend a minimum age of 10 years old for children.
Easy – Moderate: This is an active trip that includes a certain amount of gentle hiking to visit the attractions included. The 1-Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is a moderately challenging hike. The hike requires you to have moderate level of fitness and many not be suitable for everyone (there is the option to take the train instead).
- The Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
- Iguazu Falls (Brazil Side)
- Iguazu Falls (Argentine Side)
- Rio de Janeiro
Vacation Package Type:
- World Wonder
Peru & Hotel Based Galapagos Package (12 Days)
Walk in the footsteps of the Incas and enrich your life by the understanding of life’s ever changing, ever evolving beauty…VIEW TOUR
Luxury Galapagos & Peru Vacation (14 Days)
A journey of a lifetime into the cradle of evolution and onward to the cultural riches of the land of the IncasVIEW TOUR
Three World Wonders of Latin America (12 Days)
Tantalize your senses and fulfill your travel ambitions with this ultimate Latin America adventure…VIEW TOUR