Cast off to an enthralling Latin American exploration. Discover the wonders of Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, Bariloche, Puerto Varas, culminating in Santiago de Chile. The route is a perfect balance of amazing adventures merged with relaxation time. Time to absorb the beauty of nature, trekking, yachting and panoramic views by helicopter. Creating new friendships along the way, in the hidden bars of Buenos Aires, kayaking Lake Moreno or learning the treasures of culinary ingredients in a Chilean garden. The quintessence of our journeys are without doubt the human factors, which spark incarnations of show-stopping encounters and lifelong memories.
Two weeks of the charms of Argentina and Chile. We include thundering waterfalls, amazing treks, helicopter rides and not least a perfect sprinkling of magical relaxation.
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival Buenos Aires Airport
- Day 2 – Morning Tour of Buenos Aires. Evening Secret Speakeasy Cocktail
- Day 3 – Flight to Puerto Iguazu. Overnight Iguazu
- Day 4 – Argentine Iguazu Falls. Overnight Iguazu.
- Day 5 – Helicopter & Brazilian Iguazu Falls. Flight to Buenos Aires
- Day 6 – Flight Buenos Aires to Bariloche Lake District
- Day 7 – Villa La Angostura Luxury Private Yacht & Mini Treks
- Day 8 – Morning Lake Moreno Kayaking Adventure, Free Afternoon
- Day 9 – Shared Lake Crossing Bariloche to Puerto Varas Chile
- Day 10 – Vegetable Garden & Chilean Cooking – Evening Relaxation
- Day 11 – Helicopter – Cochamó Valley & Mini Trek
- Day 12 – Flight Puerto Montt to Santiago de Chile
- Day 13 – International departure.
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 550+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 450 – 550 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package (we can purchase these flights on your behalf).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
This trip can be taken anytime of the year. The summer months (December – February) are a popular time to travel to experience warmer weather in northern-Patagonia and Iguazu. However, many clients choose to travel in Fall (March – May) and Spring (September – November), when there are fewer visitors to the region. Discuss your travel dates with a Latin America travel expert.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Argentina and Chile vacation package is suitable for all ages, though if you are looking to include high level adventure activities in Patagonia, this trip might not be suitable for younger children, or people with disabilities.
Easy – Moderate.
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazu Falls (Brazil & Argentina)
- Puerto Varas
Vacation Package Type:
- Luxury Latin America Vacation
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TRIP >>
Three World Wonders of Latin America (12 Days)
Tantalize your senses and fulfill your travel ambitions with this ultimate Latin America adventure that features three world wonders...VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Galapagos & Peru Vacation (14 Days)
A luxurious and memorable journey of a lifetime into the cradle of evolution and onward to the cultural riches of the land of the Incas...VIEW TRIP >>
Peru & Hotel Based Galapagos Package (12 Days)
Walk in the footsteps of the Incas and enrich your life by the understanding of life’s ever changing, ever evolving beauty…VIEW TRIP >>
Peru & Argentine Patagonia Combined (12 Days)
Experience the spiritual harmony of Machu Picchu and the might of mother nature in Argentina’s Patagonia. Feed your travel dreams and start your adventure…VIEW TRIP >>
Majestic Iguazu Falls & Lake District Argentina to Chile (13 Days)
Two weeks of the charms of Argentina and Chile. We include thundering waterfalls, amazing treks, helicopter rides and not least a perfect sprinkling of magical relaxation...VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Adventure Quest Patagonia – Argentina & Chile (12 Days)
Journey to the end of the earth to explore nature’s finest at the Land of Fire and wild Patagonia. Take this epic adventure through Argentina and Chile...VIEW TRIP >>
Grand Tour of South America (29 Days)
A rapturous twenty-nine-day adventure of a lifetime. Journey from the turquoise tropical isles of the Galapagos, to the beauteous desolation nonpareil at the ends of the earth in Patagonia....VIEW TRIP >>