Mother nature has bestowed many fine gifts to the lands of Argentina. This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula. En route we include the very finest accommodations. These destinations allow you time to escape from the banal lifestyle of the 21st century. Slow down and embrace the indomitable pace of nature in Argentina.
A love of unbounded nature exists within us all….
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival Buenos Aires Airport.
- Day 2 – Bicycle Tour of Southern Buenos Aires.
- Day 3 – Flight to Ushuaia- Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa.
- Day 4 – Crab Fishing with Gourmet Lunch. A Day in a Fisherman’s Village.
- Day 5 – Gable Island & Penguin Colony with Canoeing
- Day 6 – Flight to El Calafate. EOLO Spirit of Patagonia.
- Day 7 – Explore & Ice Trek Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Day 8 – EOLO Patagonia’s Spirit – Select Activities.
- Day 9 – Flight to Trelew. Estancia Rincon Chico.
- Day 10 – Whale & Marine Watch – Peninsula Valdés.
- Day 11 – Whale & Marine Watch – Peninsula Valdés.
- Day 12 – Whale & Marine Watch – Peninsula Valdés.
- Day 13 – Flight to Buenos Aires.
- Day 14 – International Departure.
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 475+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 400 – 475 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 350 – 400 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package (we can purchase these flights on your behalf).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
This trip is designed around the whale watching season in Peninsula Valdes from the start of October until the end of November each year.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Argentina vacation package is suitable for all ages.
Easy – Moderate.
- Buenos Aires
- Gable Island
- El Calafate
- Perito Moreno Glacier
- Chico Peninsula Valdés
Vacation Package Type:
Antarctic Peninsula & South Georgia Island: Expedition Cruise (16 Days)
Discover the frozen landscapes of Antarctic Peninsula & South Georgia Island aboard the stylish ice breaking vessel the Ultramarine....VIEW TRIP >>
Ross Sea Luxury Antarctica Cruise (26 Days)
Sail aboard the expedition cruise ship Le Commandant-Charcot, on a transcendent journey in nature to redescribe the world to you…VIEW TRIP >>
Short Antarctic Cruise & Fly the Drake Passage (08 Days)
A comprehensive yet compact way to experience Antarctica. Fly to King George Island, explore Antarctica and return via the Drake Passage....VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Ponant Antarctica Expedition Cruise – Charcot & Peter I Islands (15 Days)
An illustrious and luxurious expedition into the Antarctic that retraces the voyage of French Explorer Jean-Baptiste Charcot...VIEW TRIP >>
Essential Buenos Aires (7 Days)
With plentiful restaurants and a nightlife that really doesn’t gets going until the turn of midnight; it is no surprise that Buenos Aires is known as the Paris of Latin America.VIEW TRIP >>
Living Culture, Gastronomy & Wines of Argentina (08 Days)
Escape on an unforgettable journey transcending the intriguing cultures, gastronomic delights and hidden vineyards of delectable Argentina...VIEW TRIP >>
Best of Buenos Aires & Iguazú Falls (9 Days)
The desolate rugged landscapes of “Tierra del Fuego” will leave you lost of words. Adventure into one of nature’s most beautiful spectacles and discover Torres del Paine National Park.VIEW TRIP >>
Buenos Aires & Vineyards of Mendoza (8 Days)
Take a journey through Mendoza’s finest wineries and meet the passionate people that make Argentine wine so widely celebrated…VIEW TRIP >>
Essential Peru (7 Days)
Immerse yourself in the incredible history Peru and discover archeological masterpieces left behind by the mighty Inca Empire…VIEW TRIP >>
181 total views, 1 views today