Mother nature has bestowed many fine gifts to the lands of Argentina. This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula. En route we include the very finest accommodations. These destinations allow you time to escape from the banal lifestyle of the 21st century. Slow down and embrace the indomitable pace of nature in Argentina.
A love of unbounded nature exists within us all….
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival Buenos Aires Airport.
- Day 2 – Bicycle Tour of Southern Buenos Aires.
- Day 3 – Flight to Ushuaia- Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa.
- Day 4 – Crab Fishing with Gourmet Lunch. A Day in a Fisherman’s Village.
- Day 5 – Gable Island & Penguin Colony with Canoeing
- Day 6 – Flight to El Calafate. EOLO Spirit of Patagonia.
- Day 7 – Explore & Ice Trek Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Day 8 – EOLO Patagonia’s Spirit – Select Activities.
- Day 9 – Flight to Trelew. Estancia Rincon Chico.
- Day 10 – Whale & Marine Watch – Peninsula Valdés.
- Day 11 – Whale & Marine Watch – Peninsula Valdés.
- Day 12 – Whale & Marine Watch – Peninsula Valdés.
- Day 13 – Flight to Buenos Aires.
- Day 14 – International Departure.
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 475+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 400 – 475 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 350 – 400 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package (we can purchase these flights on your behalf).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
This trip is designed around the whale watching season in Peninsula Valdes from the start of October until the end of November each year.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Argentina vacation package is suitable for all ages.
Easy – Moderate.
- Buenos Aires
- Gable Island
- El Calafate
- Perito Moreno Glacier
- Chico Peninsula Valdés
Vacation Package Type:
Short Antarctic Cruise & Fly the Drake Passage (08 Days)
A comprehensive yet compact way to experience Antarctica. Fly to King George Island, explore Antarctica and return via the Drake Passage....VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Ponant Antarctica Expedition Cruise – Charcot & Peter I Islands (15 Days)
An illustrious and luxurious expedition into the Antarctic that retraces the voyage of French Explorer Jean-Baptiste Charcot...VIEW TRIP >>
Glacial Parks & Whales of Peninsula Valdés Argentina (14 Days)
This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula...VIEW TRIP >>
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TRIP >>
Nature’s Finest – Iguazu Falls & Salta Argentina (09 Days)
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta...VIEW TRIP >>
Solitudes of Argentina (10 Days)
An Argentine adventure on roads less travelled. Enjoy the charm of Buenos Aires, local traditions of Cordoba and go glamping in northern-Patagonia...VIEW TRIP >>
Majestic Iguazu Falls & Lake District Argentina to Chile (13 Days)
Two weeks of the charms of Argentina and Chile. We include thundering waterfalls, amazing treks, helicopter rides and not least a perfect sprinkling of magical relaxation...VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Adventure Quest Patagonia – Argentina & Chile (12 Days)
Journey to the end of the earth to explore nature’s finest at the Land of Fire and wild Patagonia. Take this epic adventure through Argentina and Chile...VIEW TRIP >>
118 total views, 1 views today