This sublime adventure in Northern Argentina whisks you from charismatic Buenos Aires to Iguazú Falls and onward to explore the hidden valleys of Salta and Cafayate. Live the sounds of nature’s choir in the Atlantic Rainforest, the raucous thundering falls at dawn, or navigating a 10,000-year-old trade route in the rarefied high Andes. Celebrate your life; cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and come live your todays.
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta.
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival Buenos Aires Airport.
- Day 2 – Morning Tour of Buenos Aires. Evening Casa Coupage Experience.
- Day 3 – Flight to Puerto Iguazú.
- Day 4 – Macuco Trail & Devil’s Throat Iguazú Falls.
- Day 5 – Atlantic Rainforest Iguazú Falls.
- Day 6 – Flight to Salta. House of Jasmines.
- Day 7 – Discover the Wines of Cafayate.
- Day 8 – Humahuaca Gorge.
- Day 9 – Flight to Buenos Aires. Transfer to International Airport & Departure.
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 475+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 400 – 475 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 350 – 400 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package (we can purchase these flights on your behalf).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
This trip is suitable anytime of the year. Summertime in the southern-hemisphere (December – February) receives warmer temperatures, but these months are also wetter as this is also the rainy season. Heaver rain fall during these months make for a more spectacular visit to Iguazu Falls, but sometimes some of the lower walkways and trekking routes have limited access.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Argentina vacation package is suitable for all ages.
Easy – Moderate.
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazu Falls
- Humahuaca Gorge
Vacation Package Type:
- Gastronomy & Wine
Glacial Parks & Whales of Peninsula Valdés Argentina (14 Days)
This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula...VIEW TOUR
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TOUR
Nature’s Finest – Iguazu Falls & Salta Argentina (09 Days)
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta...VIEW TOUR
Solitudes of Argentina (10 Days)
An Argentine adventure on roads less travelled. Enjoy the charm of Buenos Aires, local traditions of Cordoba and go glamping in northern-Patagonia...VIEW TOUR
Majestic Iguazu Falls & Lake District Argentina to Chile (13 Days)
Two weeks of the charms of Argentina and Chile. We include thundering waterfalls, amazing treks, helicopter rides and not least a perfect sprinkling of magical relaxation...VIEW TOUR
Luxury Adventure Quest Patagonia – Argentina & Chile (12 DAYS)
Journey to the end of the earth to explore nature’s finest at the Land of Fire and wild Patagonia. Take this epic adventure through Argentina and Chile...VIEW TOUR
Living Culture, Gastronomy & Wines of Argentina (08 Days)
Escape on an unforgettable journey transcending the intriguing cultures, gastronomic delights and hidden vineyards of delectable Argentina...VIEW TOUR
Essential Peru (7 Days)
Immerse yourself in the incredible history Peru and discover archeological masterpieces left behind by the mighty Inca Empire…VIEW TOUR
Machu Picchu & Lake Titicaca (10 Days)
Explore an ancient and remote land where time stands still, and old traditions and myths live on. Discover Lake Titicaca…VIEW TOUR
66 total views, 2 views today