This sublime adventure in Northern Argentina whisks you from charismatic Buenos Aires to Iguazú Falls and onward to explore the hidden valleys of Salta and Cafayate. Live the sounds of nature’s choir in the Atlantic Rainforest, the raucous thundering falls at dawn, or navigating a 10,000-year-old trade route in the rarefied high Andes. Celebrate your life; cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and come live your todays.
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta.
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival Buenos Aires Airport.
- Day 2 – Morning Tour of Buenos Aires. Evening Casa Coupage Experience.
- Day 3 – Flight to Puerto Iguazú.
- Day 4 – Macuco Trail & Devil’s Throat Iguazú Falls.
- Day 5 – Atlantic Rainforest Iguazú Falls.
- Day 6 – Flight to Salta. House of Jasmines.
- Day 7 – Discover the Wines of Cafayate.
- Day 8 – Humahuaca Gorge.
- Day 9 – Flight to Buenos Aires. Transfer to International Airport & Departure.
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 475+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 400 – 475 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 350 – 400 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package (we can purchase these flights on your behalf).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
This trip is suitable anytime of the year. Summertime in the southern-hemisphere (December – February) receives warmer temperatures, but these months are also wetter as this is also the rainy season. Heaver rain fall during these months make for a more spectacular visit to Iguazu Falls, but sometimes some of the lower walkways and trekking routes have limited access.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Argentina vacation package is suitable for all ages.
Easy – Moderate.
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazu Falls
- Humahuaca Gorge
Vacation Package Type:
- Gastronomy & Wine
Antarctic Peninsula & South Georgia Island: Expedition Cruise (16 Days)
Discover the frozen landscapes of Antarctic Peninsula & South Georgia Island aboard the stylish ice breaking vessel the Ultramarine....VIEW TRIP >>
Ross Sea Luxury Antarctica Cruise (26 Days)
Sail aboard the expedition cruise ship Le Commandant-Charcot, on a transcendent journey in nature to redescribe the world to you…VIEW TRIP >>
Short Antarctic Cruise & Fly the Drake Passage (08 Days)
A comprehensive yet compact way to experience Antarctica. Fly to King George Island, explore Antarctica and return via the Drake Passage....VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Ponant Antarctica Expedition Cruise – Charcot & Peter I Islands (15 Days)
An illustrious and luxurious expedition into the Antarctic that retraces the voyage of French Explorer Jean-Baptiste Charcot...VIEW TRIP >>
Essential Buenos Aires (7 Days)
With plentiful restaurants and a nightlife that really doesn’t gets going until the turn of midnight; it is no surprise that Buenos Aires is known as the Paris of Latin America.VIEW TRIP >>
Living Culture, Gastronomy & Wines of Argentina (08 Days)
Escape on an unforgettable journey transcending the intriguing cultures, gastronomic delights and hidden vineyards of delectable Argentina...VIEW TRIP >>
Best of Buenos Aires & Iguazú Falls (9 Days)
The desolate rugged landscapes of “Tierra del Fuego” will leave you lost of words. Adventure into one of nature’s most beautiful spectacles and discover Torres del Paine National Park.VIEW TRIP >>
Buenos Aires & Vineyards of Mendoza (8 Days)
Take a journey through Mendoza’s finest wineries and meet the passionate people that make Argentine wine so widely celebrated…VIEW TRIP >>
Essential Peru (7 Days)
Immerse yourself in the incredible history Peru and discover archeological masterpieces left behind by the mighty Inca Empire…VIEW TRIP >>
169 total views, 1 views today