The desire to venture far from home and discover new lands and people lies within our souls. Distant lands have an innate magnetism to arouse our curiosity and none more so than the recherché sanctuaries of remote Tierra del Fuego and wild Patagonia. In our world of modernity, nature more than ever calls us back to the simpler wonders of living. Without compromise you can choose to forget your i-pad, smart phone and so forth. Each privately guided exploration will serve to remind you of our true purpose on this planet, your human quest for knowledge. Only mother nature weaves the exquisite.
Journey to the end of the earth to explore nature’s finest at the Land of Fire and wild Patagonia.
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival Buenos Aires Airport.
- Day 2 – Private Tour of Buenos Aires. Evening Asado Experience.
- Day 3 – Flight to Ushuaia. Overnight Los Cauquenes Resort and Spa Hotel.
- Day 4 – Estancia Harberton, Penguins & Trek.
- Day 5 – Flight to El Calafate. Overnight EOLO -Patagonia Spirit.
- Day 6 – Adventures at EOLO Patagonia Spirit.
- Day 7 – Big Ice Adventure, Journey to the Centre of Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Day 8 – Transfer to Explora Torres del Paine Chile.
- Day 9 – Adventures Explora Torres del Paine Chilean Patagonia.
- Day 10 – Adventures Explora Torres del Paine Chilean Patagonia.
- Day 11 – Transfer Explora Patagonia to Punta Arenas. Flight to Santiago de Chile.
- Day 12 – International departure.
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 450+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 375 – 450 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 325 – 375 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package (we can purchase these flights on your behalf).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
This trip can be taken from October through until April. During these months, the temperatures in the southern hemisphere are warmer, making the Patagonia section of the trip more accessible and pleasurable.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Argentina vacation package is suitable for all ages, though if you are looking to include high level adventure activities in Patagonia, this trip might not be suitable for younger children, or people with disabilities.
- Buenos Aires
- El Calafate
- Torres del Paine National Park (Chile)
Vacation Package Type:
- Gastronomy & Wine
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TRIP >>
Three World Wonders of Latin America (12 Days)
Tantalize your senses and fulfill your travel ambitions with this ultimate Latin America adventure that features three world wonders...VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Galapagos & Peru Vacation (14 Days)
A luxurious and memorable journey of a lifetime into the cradle of evolution and onward to the cultural riches of the land of the Incas...VIEW TRIP >>
Peru & Hotel Based Galapagos Package (12 Days)
Walk in the footsteps of the Incas and enrich your life by the understanding of life’s ever changing, ever evolving beauty…VIEW TRIP >>
Peru & Argentine Patagonia Combined (12 Days)
Experience the spiritual harmony of Machu Picchu and the might of mother nature in Argentina’s Patagonia. Feed your travel dreams and start your adventure…VIEW TRIP >>
Majestic Iguazu Falls & Lake District Argentina to Chile (13 Days)
Two weeks of the charms of Argentina and Chile. We include thundering waterfalls, amazing treks, helicopter rides and not least a perfect sprinkling of magical relaxation...VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Adventure Quest Patagonia – Argentina & Chile (12 Days)
Journey to the end of the earth to explore nature’s finest at the Land of Fire and wild Patagonia. Take this epic adventure through Argentina and Chile...VIEW TRIP >>
Grand Tour of South America (29 Days)
A rapturous twenty-nine-day adventure of a lifetime. Journey from the turquoise tropical isles of the Galapagos, to the beauteous desolation nonpareil at the ends of the earth in Patagonia....VIEW TRIP >>