The trip begins in Lima Peru aside the Pacific Ocean and leads you over the Andes to the Atlantic Ocean on the Rio de la Plata at Buenos Aires Argentina. An opportunity to broaden your knowledge of Latin America and see a new world at every turn. In Peru, land of the Incas, you will explore the rich cultural heritage of the Sacred Valley and revere in the marvel that is Machu Picchu. A short flight leads you onward to the Paris of the South, renowned Buenos Aires, Argentina. The writer Lawrence Thornton said of this city; “It is not often that you see life and fiction take each other by the hand and dance”. From here we head to the wide-open lands of Patagonia to witness the immense Perito Moreno and Spegazzini glaciers. Your time here in this pristine wilderness is a place of contemplation where mother nature reigns supreme.
Experience the spiritual harmony of Machu Picchu and the might of mother nature in Argentina’s Patagonia. Feed your travel dreams and start your adventure…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 01 – Arrive Lima
- Day 02 – Flight to Cusco, Visit Pisac Market & Pisac Ruins
- Day 03 – Morning Tour of Ollantaytambo, Afternoon Train and Overnight near Machu Picchu
- Day 04 – Private Tour of Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Mountain Trek, Return to Cusco
- Day 05 – Free Morning, Afternoon Walking Tour of Colonial Cusco
- Day 06 – Flight to Buenos Aires, Transfer to Buenos Aires Hotel
- Day 07 – Panoramic Private Buenos Aires Tour, Free Afternoon
- Day 08 – Transfer to Buenos Aires Airport, Flight to El Calafate Patagonia
- Day 09 – Full Day Tour of Perito Moreno Glacier and Safari Navigation
- Day 10 – Tour of Cristina Ranch and Spegazzini Glacier Walk
- Day 11 – Flight El Calafate to Buenos Aires, Transfer to Buenos Aires Hotel
- Day 12 – Transfer to Buenos Aires Airport. Depart
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Peru & Argentina luxury travel expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 550+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 400 – 550 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 350 – 400 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights needed Lima – Cusco – Lima / Lima – Buenos Aires / Buenos Aires – El Calafate – Buenos Aires. Approximate cost US$ 900 – 1,100 per person. We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
Peru has two seasons, the wet season (November – April) and the dry season (May – October). High-season is from April – November and also Christmas and New Year. February and March are the quietest months and have the heaviest rainfall. The Inca Trail (if included) is closed for the month of February. Unlike other parts of Patagonia, El Calafate is fairly accessible all year round. The most popular time to visit is during the summer months from December – March, where day time temperatures are slightly warmer (13 Deg C / 56 Dec F) and days are long with 17 hours of daylight. This is also the busiest time of the year, so booking with plenty of anticipation is highly advisable. The shoulder season months of September – November and April – May see slightly lower temperatures, but weather conditions still permit good access to all the attractions. Winter months June – August see temperatures plummet to freezing and the region receives heavy snowfall, so best avoided.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This Peru and Argentine Patagonia Package is suitable for people looking for an active trip that includes light-adventure.
Easy – Moderate: This travel package is suitable for most people. It is recommended to have a moderate level of fitness and mobility as excursions can include easy-moderately challenging hikes.
- The Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
- Buenos Aires
- El Calafate
Vacation Package Type:
- World Wonder
Glacial Parks & Whales of Peninsula Valdés Argentina (14 Days)
This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula...VIEW TOUR
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TOUR
Nature’s Finest – Iguazu Falls & Salta Argentina (09 Days)
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta...VIEW TOUR