The lands of Argentina and Chile are vast and stretch from the Atlantic shores of Buenos Aires to the resplendent Pacific Ocean. This is a voyage of discovery in people and place. One element in Mendoza at the foot of the Andes describes it well; the connectedness of the human touch to the terroir (earth) and the bountiful fruits of the vine that result. Then paradoxically the brutal nature of the Atacama Desert. Here, a magnetic reverence to witness the silence and raw beauty of the driest place on this earth. This trip offers a surety from turning down the loudness of life. Less is more.
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires. We bear west to vineyard heaven at Mendoza and a grand finale via the moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama. A truly transcendent journey of Argentina and Chile.
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival Buenos Aires Airport.
- Day 2 – Morning Bike Tour Buenos Aires. Evening Meal with Local Family.
- Day 3 – Flight to Mendoza. Casa de Uco Vineyard Experience.
- Day 4 – Uco Vallley Wine Tour.
- Day 5 – Uco Valley Trekking – Cajón de los Arenales, Tunuyán.
- Day 6 – Bus or Flight Mendoza to Santiago de Chile.
- Day 7 – Afternoon Tour of Santiago.
- Day 8 – Flight to Calama – Awasi Atacama.
- Day 9 – Salar de Atacama – The Devil’s Throat.
- Day 10 – Machuca – Tatio Geysers Atacama.
- Day 11 – Láscar Volcano – Atacama.
- Day 12 – Flight to Santiago de Chile & Departure.
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 450+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 375 – 450 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 325 – 375 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package (we can purchase these flights on your behalf).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
This trip can be taken all year around. Summertime in the Atacama Desert sees warmer temperatures (average 20 Dec / 68 Deg F), whilst the winter months are cooler (average 14 Dec / 57 Deg F). Mendoza is an excellent destination to visit all year round. Be sure to book early during the Harvest Festival (Fiesta Nacional de la Vendimia), which typically takes place each year in the first 10 days of March.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Argentina vacation package is suitable for all ages.
Easy – Moderate.
- Buenos Aires
- San Pedro de Atacama
- Santiago de Chile.
Vacation Package Type:
- Gastronomy & Wine
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TOUR
Majestic Iguazu Falls & Lake District Argentina to Chile (13 Days)
Two weeks of the charms of Argentina and Chile. We include thundering waterfalls, amazing treks, helicopter rides and not least a perfect sprinkling of magical relaxation...VIEW TOUR
Luxury Adventure Quest Patagonia – Argentina & Chile (12 DAYS)
Journey to the end of the earth to explore nature’s finest at the Land of Fire and wild Patagonia. Take this epic adventure through Argentina and Chile...VIEW TOUR
Peru & Hotel Based Galapagos Package (12 Days)
Walk in the footsteps of the Incas and enrich your life by the understanding of life’s ever changing, ever evolving beauty…VIEW TOUR
GRAND TOUR OF SOUTH AMERICA (29 DAYS)
A rapturous twenty-nine-day adventure of a lifetime. Journey from the turquoise tropical isles of the Galapagos, to the beauteous desolation nonpareil at the ends of the earth in Patagonia....VIEW TOUR
Three World Wonders of Latin America (12 Days)
Tantalize your senses and fulfill your travel ambitions with this ultimate Latin America adventure…VIEW TOUR
Luxury Galapagos & Peru Vacation (14 Days)
A journey of a lifetime into the cradle of evolution and onward to the cultural riches of the land of the IncasVIEW TOUR
Peru & Argentine Patagonia Combined (12 Days)
Experience the spiritual harmony of Machu Picchu and the might of mother nature in Argentina’s Patagonia. Feed your travel dreams and start your adventure…VIEW TOUR