Solitude is defined as a state of being alone and at peace, in a pleasant sense. This adventure is one to avoid the masses. Live life on a working estancia farm, amid a unique bucolic setting at Córdoba. Share stories, savor fine wine, new friendships and the best homemade fare. Remember that at the table nobody grows old. Awaken in a geodesic dome to an idyllic vista of Mount Fitzroy and admire the prodigal bounties of mother nature. This is an exceptional journey to the essence of both Latin America and your very soul.
An Argentine adventure on roads less traveled.
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival Buenos Aires Airport.
- Day 2 – Colón Theatre & Private Art Gallery Visits – Meet The Artist.
- Day 3 – Flight to Córdoba. Country Estancia Los Potreros.
- Day 4 – Country Estancia Los Potreros.
- Day 5 – Country Estancia Los Potreros.
- Day 6 – Flight to El Calafate. Overnight Chaltén Camp – El Chaltén.
- Day 7 – Chaltén Camp – El Chaltén.
- Day 8 – Chaltén Camp – El Chaltén.
- Day 9 – Flight to Buenos Aires. Overnight Buenos Aires.
- Day 10 – Transfer to International Airport & Departure.
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 475+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 400 – 475 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 350 – 400 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package (we can purchase these flights on your behalf).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
This luxury Argentine vacation is available throughout the year. To experience more mild weather in Northern Patagonia, we recommend the months of October through April. Trips planned from May – September is considered the low season, where you’ll find more solitude.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Argentina vacation package is suitable for all ages.
- Buenos Aires
- El Calafate
- El Chaltén
Vacation Package Type:
- Gastronomy & Wine
Antarctic Peninsula & South Georgia Island: Expedition Cruise (16 Days)
Discover the frozen landscapes of Antarctic Peninsula & South Georgia Island aboard the stylish ice breaking vessel the Ultramarine....VIEW TRIP >>
Ross Sea Luxury Antarctica Cruise (26 Days)
Sail aboard the expedition cruise ship Le Commandant-Charcot, on a transcendent journey in nature to redescribe the world to you…VIEW TRIP >>
Short Antarctic Cruise & Fly the Drake Passage (08 Days)
A comprehensive yet compact way to experience Antarctica. Fly to King George Island, explore Antarctica and return via the Drake Passage....VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Ponant Antarctica Expedition Cruise – Charcot & Peter I Islands (15 Days)
An illustrious and luxurious expedition into the Antarctic that retraces the voyage of French Explorer Jean-Baptiste Charcot...VIEW TRIP >>
Essential Buenos Aires (7 Days)
With plentiful restaurants and a nightlife that really doesn’t gets going until the turn of midnight; it is no surprise that Buenos Aires is known as the Paris of Latin America.VIEW TRIP >>
Living Culture, Gastronomy & Wines of Argentina (08 Days)
Escape on an unforgettable journey transcending the intriguing cultures, gastronomic delights and hidden vineyards of delectable Argentina...VIEW TRIP >>
Best of Buenos Aires & Iguazú Falls (9 Days)
The desolate rugged landscapes of “Tierra del Fuego” will leave you lost of words. Adventure into one of nature’s most beautiful spectacles and discover Torres del Paine National Park.VIEW TRIP >>
Buenos Aires & Vineyards of Mendoza (8 Days)
Take a journey through Mendoza’s finest wineries and meet the passionate people that make Argentine wine so widely celebrated…VIEW TRIP >>
Essential Peru (7 Days)
Immerse yourself in the incredible history Peru and discover archeological masterpieces left behind by the mighty Inca Empire…VIEW TRIP >>
191 total views, 1 views today