Solitude is defined as a state of being alone and at peace, in a pleasant sense. This adventure is one to avoid the masses. Live life on a working estancia farm, amid a unique bucolic setting at Córdoba. Share stories, savor fine wine, new friendships and the best homemade fare. Remember that at the table nobody grows old. Awaken in a geodesic dome to an idyllic vista of Mount Fitzroy and admire the prodigal bounties of mother nature. This is an exceptional journey to the essence of both Latin America and your very soul.
An Argentine adventure on roads less traveled.
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival Buenos Aires Airport.
- Day 2 – Colón Theatre & Private Art Gallery Visits – Meet The Artist.
- Day 3 – Flight to Córdoba. Country Estancia Los Potreros.
- Day 4 – Country Estancia Los Potreros.
- Day 5 – Country Estancia Los Potreros.
- Day 6 – Flight to El Calafate. Overnight Chaltén Camp – El Chaltén.
- Day 7 – Chaltén Camp – El Chaltén.
- Day 8 – Chaltén Camp – El Chaltén.
- Day 9 – Flight to Buenos Aires. Overnight Buenos Aires.
- Day 10 – Transfer to International Airport & Departure.
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 475+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 400 – 475 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 350 – 400 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package (we can purchase these flights on your behalf).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
This luxury Argentine vacation is available throughout the year. To experience more mild weather in Northern Patagonia, we recommend the months of October through April. Trips planned from May – September is considered the low season, where you’ll find more solitude.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Argentina vacation package is suitable for all ages.
- Buenos Aires
- El Calafate
- El Chaltén
Vacation Package Type:
- Gastronomy & Wine
Glacial Parks & Whales of Peninsula Valdés Argentina (14 Days)
This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula...VIEW TOUR
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TOUR
Nature’s Finest – Iguazu Falls & Salta Argentina (09 Days)
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta...VIEW TOUR
Solitudes of Argentina (10 Days)
An Argentine adventure on roads less travelled. Enjoy the charm of Buenos Aires, local traditions of Cordoba and go glamping in northern-Patagonia...VIEW TOUR
Majestic Iguazu Falls & Lake District Argentina to Chile (13 Days)
Two weeks of the charms of Argentina and Chile. We include thundering waterfalls, amazing treks, helicopter rides and not least a perfect sprinkling of magical relaxation...VIEW TOUR
Luxury Adventure Quest Patagonia – Argentina & Chile (12 DAYS)
Journey to the end of the earth to explore nature’s finest at the Land of Fire and wild Patagonia. Take this epic adventure through Argentina and Chile...VIEW TOUR
Living Culture, Gastronomy & Wines of Argentina (08 Days)
Escape on an unforgettable journey transcending the intriguing cultures, gastronomic delights and hidden vineyards of delectable Argentina...VIEW TOUR
Essential Peru (7 Days)
Immerse yourself in the incredible history Peru and discover archeological masterpieces left behind by the mighty Inca Empire…VIEW TOUR
Machu Picchu & Lake Titicaca (10 Days)
Explore an ancient and remote land where time stands still, and old traditions and myths live on. Discover Lake Titicaca…VIEW TOUR
73 total views, 1 views today