A superlative South American grand tour encompassing five diverse and seductive countries. Truly an adventure of a lifetime. We include treasures such as The Galapagos Isles, The Amazon Rainforest, Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls and Patagonia all within the inviting compass of this scintillating journey. The people of South America are diverse in nature, but their unbridled warmth and openness is always assured. Our guides serve in connecting you to these amazing destinations and rich diverse cultures. Rest assured, you will be forever enhanced by discovering these awe-inspiring lands. Come aboard, escape the mundane to contemplate the beauty of new lands and new people. Let’s begin your next chapter in life’s great journey.
A rapturous twenty-nine-day adventure of a lifetime. Journey from the turquoise tropical isles of the Galapagos, to the beauteous desolation nonpareil at the ends of the earth in Patagonia.
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 01 – International Arrival Quito Ecuador. Overnight Quito
- Day 02 – Morning Tour of Colonial Quito. Overnight Quito
- Day 03 – Galapagos Cormorant Cruise
- Day 04 – Galapagos Cormorant Cruise
- Day 05 – Galapagos Cormorant Cruise
- Day 06 – Galapagos Cormorant Cruise. Flight to Lima. Overnight Lima
- Day 07 – Amazon Jungle Lodge
- Day 08 – Amazon Jungle Lodge
- Day 09 – Amazon Jungle Lodge
- Day 10 – Amazon Jungle Lodge. Flight to Cusco. Overnight Sacred Valley
- Day 11 – Sacred Valley Tour. Overnight Sacred Valley
- Day 12 – Train to Machu Picchu and Private Tour. Overnight near Machu Picchu
- Day 13 – Revisit Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain hike. Overnight Cusco
- Day 14 – Afternoon Cusco and Market Tour. Overnight Cusco
- Day 15 – Free Day to Explore Cusco. Overnight Cusco
- Day 16 – Flight Lima to Iguazu. Overnight Foz de Iguazu
- Day 17 – Tour of Argentinian Iguazu Falls. Overnight Foz do Iguaçu
- Day 18 – Tour Brazilian Iguaçu Falls. Flight to Buenos Aires. Overnight Buenos Aires
- Day 19 – Private Tour of Buenos Aires & Evening Tango Show. Overnight Buenos Aires
- Day 20 – Estancia La Bamba de Areco Ranch. Overnight Buenos Aires
- Day 21 – Flight Buenos Aires to Santiago de Chile. Overnight Santiago
- Day 22 – Tour of Santiago + Cerro San Cristobal. Overnight Santiago
- Day 23 – Flight Santiago to Punta Arenas. Overnight Torres del Paine
- Day 24 – Excursions Torres del Paine. Overnight Torres del Paine
- Day 25 – Excursions Torres del Paine. Overnight Torres del Paine
- Day 26 – Flight to Santiago. Overnight Santiago Airport Hotel
- Day 27 – Clos Apalta Winery Lapostelle Residence Colchagua Valley
- Day 28- Clos Apalta Winery Lapostelle Residence Colchagua Valley
- Day 29- Transfer to Santiago Airport. International Departure
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Peru Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 350+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 301 – 350 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 275 – 300 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Price subject to time of year and airlines used (request a quotation).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
The Gran Tour of South America can be arranged any time of the year. This exciting trip encompasses many different climatic zones and regions due to the distances covered. We recommend discussing your preferences with a luxury Latin America travel expert so that we can identify the best time to travel in accordance with your expectations.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
Due to the lengthy duration of this vacation package, the Gran Tour of South America is recommended for adults only.
Easy – Moderate:
- Galapagos Islands
- Amazon Jungle
- The Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
- Iguazu Falls
- Buenos Aires
- Santiago de Chile
- Torres del Paine National Park
Vacation Package Type:
- Soft Adventure & Hiking
- Food & Wine
- Historical / Archaeological
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TRIP >>
Majestic Iguazu Falls & Lake District Argentina to Chile (13 Days)
Two weeks of the charms of Argentina and Chile. We include thundering waterfalls, amazing treks, helicopter rides and not least a perfect sprinkling of magical relaxation...VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Adventure Quest Patagonia – Argentina & Chile (12 Days)
Journey to the end of the earth to explore nature’s finest at the Land of Fire and wild Patagonia. Take this epic adventure through Argentina and Chile...VIEW TRIP >>
Peru & Hotel Based Galapagos Package (12 Days)
Walk in the footsteps of the Incas and enrich your life by the understanding of life’s ever changing, ever evolving beauty…VIEW TRIP >>
GRAND TOUR OF SOUTH AMERICA (29 DAYS)
A rapturous twenty-nine-day adventure of a lifetime. Journey from the turquoise tropical isles of the Galapagos, to the beauteous desolation nonpareil at the ends of the earth in Patagonia....VIEW TRIP >>
Three World Wonders of Latin America (12 Days)
Tantalize your senses and fulfill your travel ambitions with this ultimate Latin America adventure…VIEW TRIP >>
Luxury Galapagos & Peru Vacation (14 Days)
A journey of a lifetime into the cradle of evolution and onward to the cultural riches of the land of the IncasVIEW TRIP >>
Peru & Argentine Patagonia Combined (12 Days)
Experience the spiritual harmony of Machu Picchu and the might of mother nature in Argentina’s Patagonia. Feed your travel dreams and start your adventure…VIEW TRIP >>