A journey to the very essence of Argentina, its people, gastronomy, culture and wide-open spaces. This trip is different, it is all about the people and connections to their local environment. Staying at the finest select accommodations you will explore Buenos Aires and the Mendoza region in depth. The very best local guides exude their love and passion to showcase their regions in a wholly unscripted way. They carry our blessing, freedom to decide in the moment and make each day as unique and insightful as it possibly can be. These are the key attributes to an Argentinian experience you are assured to carry to eternity.
Escape on an unforgettable journey transcending the intriguing cultures, gastronomic delights and hidden vineyards of delectable Argentina.
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival Buenos Aires Airport.
- Day 2 – Private Tour of Buenos Aires. Evening Tango Show.
- Day 3 – Estancia La Bamba de Areco.
- Day 4 – Flight Buenos Aires to Mendoza.
- Day 5 – Premium Vineyards of Casa El Enemigo, Viña Cobos and Susana Balbo.
- Day 6 – Aconcagua Mountain Trekking Experience.
- Day 7 – BBQ Cooking Class at DiamAndes Winery- Owners House.
- Day 8 – Flight to Buenos Aires. Transfer to International Airport & Departure.
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 375+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 300 – 375 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 275 – 300 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package (we can purchase these flights on your behalf).
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
October to April/May are considered the best months to take this trip, though it can be done anytime of the year.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Argentina vacation package is suitable for all ages.
- Buenos Aires
Vacation Package Type:
- Gastronomy & Wine
Essential Buenos Aires (7 Days)
With plentiful restaurants and a nightlife that really doesn’t gets going until the turn of midnight; it is no surprise that Buenos Aires is known as the Paris of Latin America.VIEW TRIP >>
Living Culture, Gastronomy & Wines of Argentina (08 Days)
Escape on an unforgettable journey transcending the intriguing cultures, gastronomic delights and hidden vineyards of delectable Argentina...VIEW TRIP >>
Best of Buenos Aires & Iguazú Falls (9 Days)
The desolate rugged landscapes of “Tierra del Fuego” will leave you lost of words. Adventure into one of nature’s most beautiful spectacles and discover Torres del Paine National Park.VIEW TRIP >>
Buenos Aires & Vineyards of Mendoza (8 Days)
Take a journey through Mendoza’s finest wineries and meet the passionate people that make Argentine wine so widely celebrated…VIEW TRIP >>
Nature’s Finest – Iguazu Falls & Salta Argentina (09 Days)
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta...VIEW TRIP >>
Solitudes of Argentina (10 Days)
An Argentine adventure on roads less travelled. Enjoy the charm of Buenos Aires, local traditions of Cordoba and go glamping in northern-Patagonia...VIEW TRIP >>
Glacial Parks & Whales of Peninsula Valdés Argentina (14 Days)
This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula...VIEW TRIP >>
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TRIP >>
Three World Wonders of Latin America (12 Days)
Tantalize your senses and fulfill your travel ambitions with this ultimate Latin America adventure that features three world wonders...VIEW TRIP >>
220 total views, 1 views today