Dramatic granite mountains, fast flowing rivers and challenging hikes make Peru the number one destination for adventure travelers in South America. Combined with breath-taking vistas, awe-inspiring Inca ruins and an abundance of cultural, Peru offers many opportunities for an epic adventure. In this 10-days Adventure Travel Peru Package, you will raft the glorious rushing rivers of the South Sacred Valley, mountain bike awesome single tracks surrounded by the snow-capped peaks of the Andes and hike the classic 4 days Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. If you are looking for an unforgettable fun filled adventure, then this vacation package is the one for you!
Unleash your adventurous side and discover why Peru is the number-one destination for thrill seekers…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – Collection from Lima Airport, Overnight in Lima
- Day 2 – Mid-morning Flight to Cusco, Light Orientation Walk of Cusco
- Day 3 – Rafting Chuquicahuana, South Sacred Valley
- Day 4 – Mountain Biking, Moray Ruins and pre-Inca Salt Pans
- Day 5 – Classic Inca Trail
- Day 6 – Classic Inca Trail
- Day 7 – Classic Inca Trail
- Day 8 – Classic Inca Trail, Guided Tour of Machu Picchu
- Day 9 – Re-visit Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Trek
- Day 10 – Fly to Lima, International Flight Departure
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Peru Vacations expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 300+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 275 – 300 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 250 – 275 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights required: Lima – Cusco – Lima. Approximate cost US$ 300 – 350 per person. We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
Peru has two seasons, the wet season (November – April) and the dry season (May – October). High-season is from April – November and also Christmas and New Year. February and March are the quietest months and have the heaviest rainfall. The Inca Trail is closed for the month of February.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly. Note the Inca Trail is closed for the month of February.
Our Ultimate Peru Adventure Package is recommended for adults and children over the age of 16.
Moderate to challenging: We recommend a good level of fitness for this itinerary due to the demanding level of the Inca Trail and active nature of the biking and rafting.
- The Sacred Valley
- Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu
Vacation Package Type:
- Mountain biking
Glacial Parks & Whales of Peninsula Valdés Argentina (14 Days)
This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula...VIEW TOUR
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TOUR
Nature’s Finest – Iguazu Falls & Salta Argentina (09 Days)
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta...VIEW TOUR