Dramatic granite mountains, fast flowing rivers and challenging hikes make Peru the number one destination for adventure travelers in South America. Combined with breath-taking vistas, awe-inspiring Inca ruins and an abundance of cultural, Peru offers many opportunities for an epic adventure. In this 10-days Ultimate Peru Adventure Package, you will raft the glorious rushing rivers of the South Sacred Valley, mountain bike awesome single tracks surrounded by the snow-capped peaks of the Andes and hike the classic 4 days Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. If you are looking for an unforgettable fun filled adventure, then this vacation package is the one for you!
Unleash your adventurous side and discover why Peru is the number-one destination for thrill seekers…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – Collection from Lima Airport, Overnight in Lima
- Day 2 – Mid-morning Flight to Cusco, Light Orientation Walk of Cusco
- Day 3 – Rafting Chuquicahuana, South Sacred Valley
- Day 4 – Mountain Biking, Moray Ruins and pre-Inca Salt Pans
- Day 5 – Classic Inca Trail
- Day 6 – Classic Inca Trail
- Day 7 – Classic Inca Trail
- Day 8 – Classic Inca Trail, Guided Tour of Machu Picchu
- Day 9 – Re-visit Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Trek
- Day 10 – Fly to Lima, International Flight Departure
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Peru Vacations expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 300+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 275 – 300 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 250 – 275 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights required: Lima – Cusco – Lima. Approximate cost US$ 300 – 350 per person. We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
Peru has two seasons, the wet season (November – April) and the dry season (May – October). High-season is from April – November and also Christmas and New Year. February and March are the quietest months and have the heaviest rainfall. The Inca Trail is closed for the month of February.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly. Note the Inca Trail is closed for the month of February.
Our Ultimate Peru Adventure Package is recommended for adults and children over the age of 16.
Moderate to challenging: We recommend a good level of fitness for this itinerary due to the demanding level of the Inca Trail and active nature of the biking and rafting.
- The Sacred Valley
- Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu
Vacation Package Type:
- Mountain biking
Essential Peru (7 Days)
Immerse yourself in the incredible history Peru and discover archeological masterpieces left behind by the mighty Inca Empire…VIEW TOUR
Machu Picchu & Lake Titicaca (10 Days)
Explore an ancient and remote land where time stands still, and old traditions and myths live on. Discover Lake Titicaca…VIEW TOUR
Amazon Jungle & Machu Picchu (10 Days)
Live the dream and travel to one of the planet’s most bio- diverse regions. Re-connect your spirit with mother-nature and discover Peru’s pristine Amazon Jungle…VIEW TOUR