Scholars, mathematicians, archaeologists and scientists have long deliberated over the origins of the Nazca Lines, but their true purpose and meaning lies lost in the midst of time. As your light aircraft soars high above the lines, the immensity of the Nazca lines becomes apparent. You’ll find it hard to believe that you are looking at desert geoglyphs created by an ancient civilization some 2,000 years ago. Monkeys, spiders, humming birds and fish are the most famous of the lines, but flowers, trees, human heads and even a spaceman feature in the ancient geoglyphs. Discover Peru’s Inca and pre-Inca cultures with this fantastic luxury Peru Vacation.
A vast, intricate plateau of giant birds, animals, plants and weird geometric patterns. Discover the enigma that is the Nazca Lines…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival, Overnight in Lima
- Day 2 – Relaxing Morning, Travel to Paracas (4 hours)
- Day 3 – Overflight of Nazca Lines
- Day 4 – Morning Tour of Ballestas Islands, Travel to Lima
- Day 5 – Morning Flight to Cusco, Transfer to the Sacred Valley with Tour of Pisac
- Day 6 – Full Day Tour of the Sacred Valley (Ollantaytambo, Moray & Salt Pans)
- Day 7 – Train to Machu Picchu and Guided Tour, Overnight near Machu Picchu
- Day 8 – Re-visit Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Hike, Afternoon Train to Cusco
- Day 9 – Free Morning, Afternoon Guided Tour of Cusco & Surrounding Areas
- Day 10 – Free Morning in Cusco, Afternoon Flight to Lima, International Flight Departure
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 350+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 275 – 350 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 250 – 275 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights required: Lima – Cusco – Lima. Approximate cost US$ 300 – 380 per person. We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
In the highlands of Peru there are two seasons, the wet season (November – April) and the dry season (May – October). High-season is from April – November and also Christmas and New Year. February and March are the quietest months and have the heaviest rainfall. The Inca Trail (if included) is closed for the month of February. The coast of Peru (including Paracas / Nazca) is dry and warm all year around. The months of December through until March see increased temperatures. This is a popular time to travel with tourists and locals alike, so booking early to ensure the best hotels is advised.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Peru vacation package is suitable for all ages and families.
Easy: This trip is considered easy. Note that the Incas never built anything on flat ground, and navigating Inca ruins (especially Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu) require a certain amount of basic fitness and mobility.
- Ballestas Islands
- The Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
Vacation Package Type:
- World Wonder
Glacial Parks & Whales of Peninsula Valdés Argentina (14 Days)
This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula...VIEW TOUR
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TOUR
Nature’s Finest – Iguazu Falls & Salta Argentina (09 Days)
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta...VIEW TOUR