An alluring destination of intriguing myth and beauty, Lake Titicaca was considered to be the birth place of the ancient civilizations that inhabited Peru’s desolate altiplano. It was here that their God Viracocha was said to have risen from the lake creating the universe and mankind. Lake Titicaca allows visitors to experience a place lost in the patina of time, a place where ancient traditions, dress and culture still prevail over modern day superficial distractions. This 10-day Machu Picchu & Lake Titicaca tour combines the best attractions in Peru’s Cusco Region (Cusco City, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu) before heading south to the mystical shores and islands of Lake Titicaca.
Explore an ancient and remote land where time stands still, and old traditions and myths live on. Discover Lake Titicaca…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – Collection from Lima Airport, Overnight in Lima
- Day 2 – Mid-morning Flight to Cusco, Afternoon Tour of Pisac Ruins & Market
- Day 3 – Tour of Ollantaytambo Ruins, Moray Ruins & Pre-Inca Salt Pans
- Day 4 – Guided Tour of Machu Picchu
- Day 5 – Re-visit Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Mountain Hike (Optional)
- Day 6 – Morning Tour of Cusco City
- Day 7 – Travel to Lake Titicaca
- Day 8 – Tour of Lake Titicaca (Uros & Taquile Islands)
- Day 9 – Fly to Lima, Overnight in Miraflores District
- Day 10 – Morning Tour of Lima, Transfer to Lima Airport
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 375+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 300 – 375 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 275 – 300 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights required: Lima – Cusco – Lima. Approximate cost US$ 300 – 380 per person. We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
Peru has two seasons, the wet season (November – April) and the dry season (May – October). High-season is from April – November and also Christmas and New Year. February and March are the quietest months and have the heaviest rainfall. The Inca Trail (if included) is closed for the month of February.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Peru vacation package is suitable for all ages and families.
Easy: This trip is considered easy. Note that the Incas never built anything on flat ground, and navigating Inca ruins (especially Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu) require a certain amount of basic fitness and mobility.
- The Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
- Lake Titicaca
Vacation Package Type:
Glacial Parks & Whales of Peninsula Valdés Argentina (14 Days)
This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula...VIEW TOUR
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TOUR
Nature’s Finest – Iguazu Falls & Salta Argentina (09 Days)
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta...VIEW TOUR