This carefully crafted luxury Peru travel package takes you to all of the “essential” attractions in Peru. Focusing on the heartland of the Incas, we take you to the region of Cusco, a remote but majestically scenic region of the Andes, once the epicenter of the mighty Inca Empire. Let your imagination run away with you as you are carried back in time to witness and discover incredible archaeological gems left behind by a might civilization. From the mountainous rural region of the Sacred Valley, the awe-inspiring citadel of Machu Picchu and the ancient streets of colonial-Inca Cusco. This package includes the best highlights of the Cusco Region set in an impeccable one-week itinerary.
Immerse yourself in the incredible history of Peru and discover archaeological masterpieces left behind by the mighty Inca Empire…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival, Collection & Overnight in Miraflores District
- Day 2 – Morning Flight to Cusco, Afternoon Tour of Pisac Ruins & Market
- Day 3 – Tour of Ollantaytambo Ruins, Moray Ruins and pre-Inca Salt Pans
- Day 4 – Guided Tour of Machu Picchu
- Day 5 – Morning Tour of Cusco City
- Day 6 – Free Morning in Cusco, Afternoon Flight to Lima
- Day 7 – Morning Tour of Lima, Transfer to Lima Airport
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 375+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 300 – 375 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 275 – 300 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights required: Lima – Cusco – Lima. Approximate cost US$ 300 – 380 per person. We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
Peru has two seasons, the wet season (November – April) and the dry season (May – October). High-season is from April – November and also Christmas and New Year. February and March are the quietest months and have the heaviest rainfall. The Inca Trail (if included) is closed for the month of February.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Peru vacation package is suitable for all ages and families.
Easy: This trip is considered easy. Note that the Incas never built anything on flat ground, and navigating Inca ruins (especially Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu) require a certain amount of basic fitness and mobility.
- The Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
Vacation Package Type:
Glacial Parks & Whales of Peninsula Valdés Argentina (14 Days)
This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula...VIEW TOUR
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TOUR
Nature’s Finest – Iguazu Falls & Salta Argentina (09 Days)
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta...VIEW TOUR