For those seeking a fun and insightful epicurean journey in the gastronomic delights of Peru, look no further. This eight-day adventure in food combines all the highlights of Peruvian fare in addition to a visit to Machu Picchu. Each destination is carefully chosen to merge cultural and historical aspects of your trip with the culinary elements. Leading to the very best interactive experiences along the way. This trip has it all, hacienda ranch visits, luxury trains, world class chefs and contrasts of fine dining and foods of the streets of Lima. All of the intrigue to satisfy the most demanding epicurean adventurer.
This journey will explore the contrasting tastes and flavors of haute cuisine at the world’s best restaurants with the culinary marvels of hidden local restaurants...
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival & Overnight Airport Hotel
- Day 2 – Flight to Cusco & Relaxing Evening in the Sacred Valley
- Day 3 – Sacred Valley Tour – Ollantaytambo Ruins & Pisac Ruins
- Day 4 – Vistadome Train & Afternoon Private Tour of Machu Picchu
- Day 5 – Machu Picchu Mountain Trek & Luxury Hiram Bingham Train to Cusco
- Day 6 – Maras Salt Mines & Moray Ruins, Optional Lunch Mil Centro Moray
- Day 7 – Morning Flight to Lima, Optional Maido Restaurant & Miraflores
- Day 8 – Urban Kitchen Experience, Transfer to Airport & Connect Home
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Peru Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 350+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 300– 350 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 275 – 300 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights required: Lima – Cusco – Lima. Request a flight quotation from our sales team.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
Peru has two seasons, the wet season (November – April) and the dry season (May – October). High-season is from April – November and also Christmas and New Year. February and March are the quietest months and have the heaviest rainfall. This trip is available all year round.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
Our Epicurean Journey in the Food Gastronomy of Peru is suitable for all ages.
Easy: This trip is considered easy. The Incas never built anything on flat ground, and navigating Inca ruins (especially Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu) require a certain amount of basic fitness and mobility.
- The Amazon Jungle
- The Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
Vacation Package Type:
Antarctic Peninsula & South Georgia Island: Expedition Cruise (16 Days)
Discover the frozen landscapes of Antarctic Peninsula & South Georgia Island aboard the stylish ice breaking vessel the Ultramarine....VIEW TRIP >>
Ross Sea Luxury Antarctica Cruise (26 Days)
Sail aboard the expedition cruise ship Le Commandant-Charcot, on a transcendent journey in nature to redescribe the world to you…VIEW TRIP >>
Short Antarctic Cruise & Fly the Drake Passage (08 Days)
A comprehensive yet compact way to experience Antarctica. Fly to King George Island, explore Antarctica and return via the Drake Passage....VIEW TRIP >>