This tour encompasses the very best natural attractions of Brazil in a 10-day luxury Brazil vacation. Your arrival to Rio de Janeiro is the perfect starting point as you absorb the magnificent views from the Sugarloaf Mountain of the spectacular bay. Then journey to the depths of the Amazon rainforest at Manaus for a chance to swim with pink dolphins, fish for piranha or explore the most bio-diverse eco-systems on our planet. Your guided jungle tours all led by expert guides from your luxury jungle lodge accommodation. Finally head south to Iguazu National Park, the cradle of the mighty Iguazu Falls nestled between Brazil and Argentina. At 1.7 miles in length and 269 feet in height these falls even make Niagra pale to insignificance. You can even journey by boat to hear the roar and feel the deluge of water under the falls or for a special treat why not arrange an overflight by helicopter.
Fulfill your inner desire to explore, and connect with the vibrance, diversity and natural wonders that can only be found in Brazil…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 01 – Arrive Rio de Janeiro
- Day 02 – Morning City Tour of Rio de Janeiro, Sugar Loaf and Corcovado with Samba
- Day 03 – Sail Boat Cruise on Guanabara Bay, Free Afternoon
- Day 04 – Rio de Janeiro to Manaus Amazon Rainforest
- Day 05 – Manaus Amazon Rainforest
- Day 06 – Manaus Amazon Rainforest
- Day 07 – Fly Manaus Amazon Rainforest to Iguazu Falls
- Day 08 – Iguazu Falls Brazilian Side
- Day 09 – Iguazu Falls Argentine Side
- Day 10 – Flight Iguazu to Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paolo
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury travel expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 450+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)
- US$ 325 – 450 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)
- US$ 275 – 325 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Entrance tickets.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights needed Rio de Janeiro –Manaus – Iguazu – Rio de Janeiro. Approximate cost US$ 450 – 550. We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
With epic attractions Rio de Janeiro can be visited all year around. The summer months of January – March are when Brazilian takes their vacations, so expect the city’s hotels and beaches to be full. Many visitors avoid the summer months due to limited hotel availability and increased hotel rates. For this vacation package it is best to avoid the dates of Rio Carnival, which is held every year before Lent (see dates below). Manaus Amazon Jungle Region is split into 2 seasons: wet season from November – April and the dry season from May – October. Each season brings different experiences and wildlife, but wet season months tend to be warmer and more humid, so many visitors opt to avoid these months. Iguazu Falls can be visited all year around, but as it is located in a sub-tropical region of Brazil and Argentina, the summer months (December – March) are hot and humid. The shoulder months of September – November and April – May are popular with visitors as the milder temperatures make visiting the falls a more pleasant experience.
Rio Carnival Dates:
2019 Dates: March 1 – March 6
2019 Dates: February 21 – February 26
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This vacation package is suitable for people looking for an active trip with light-activity. This trip includes some light hiking and nature trails in both the Amazon and Iguazu. We recommend that this is not suitable for children under 8 years of age.
Easy – Moderate: This travel package is suitable for active people with a low – moderate level of fitness. This vacation package can be tailored for less vigorous activities (consult a travel advisor). This trip includes some light hiking and nature trails in both the Amazon and Iguazu.
- Rio de Janeiro
- Christ the Redeemer
- Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Manaus / Brazilian Amazon Jungle
- Iguazu Falls
Vacation Package Type:
- World Wonder
Colonial Treasures of Brazil (10 Days)
Discover the rich colonial history of Brazil and venture to some of the prettiest villages in the country. Leave with a new perspective on an old land…VIEW TOUR
Natural Wonders of Brazil (10 Days)
Fulfill your inner desire to explore, and connect with the vibrance, diversity and natural wonders that can only be found in Brazil…VIEW TOUR
Three World Wonders of Latin America (12 Days)
Tantalize your senses and fulfill your travel ambitions with this ultimate Latin America adventure…VIEW TOUR
Brazil Adventure: Rio, Iguazu & Pantanal Wildlife (10 Days)
Immerse yourself in the abundance of incredible natural wonders that Brazil offers. Feed your desire to experience the unknown beauty of our planet…VIEW TOUR
Essential Brazil (7 Days)
With a host of globally renowned must-see landmarks, Brazil is a hard destination to beat. The best attraction of all however is the soul of the Brazilian people…VIEW TOUR