Rio de Janeiro is the heartbeat of Brazil and the first stopping point of your adventure. You will visit the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue overlooking the balmy, sun blessed waters of Guanabara Bay, Ipanema and Copacabana beaches. The best attraction of all however is the soul of the Brazilian people, and this can be enjoyed sipping a caipirinha in the Bohemian district of Lapa or witnessing the mesmerizing spectacle of a carnival samba dance on the ‘sambadromo’. Then venture onward to one of the natural wonders of the world; the cascading Iguazu Falls, straddling the border of Brazil and Argentina. To view these expansive falls from above is truly impressive but in addition we offer the chance to get wet! A boat journey beneath the falls to hear the roar of mother nature and feel the invigorating spray of water across your face is a never to be forgotten moment.
With a host of globally renowned must-see landmarks, Brazil is a hard destination to beat. The best attraction of all however is the soul of the Brazilian people…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 01 – Arrive Rio de Janeiro
- Day 02 – Morning Tour of Rio de Janeiro, Sugar Loaf and Corcovado with Samba
- Day 03 – Sail Boat Cruise on Guanabara Bay
- Day 04 – Petropolis Imperial Palace, Serra dos Orgaos
- Day 05 – Morning Flight to Foz de Iguazu, Explore Iguazu Falls Brazilian Side
- Day 06 – Explore Iguazu Falls Argentine Side
- Day 07 – Flight Foz de Iguazu to Rio de Janeiro, Depart
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury travel expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 450+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)
- US$ 325 – 450 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)
- US$ 275 – 325 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Entrance tickets.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights needed Rio de Janeiro – Iguazu – Rio de Janeiro. Approximate cost US$ 250 – 300. We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
With epic attractions Rio de Janeiro can be visited all year around. The summer months of January – March are when Brazilian takes their vacations, so expect the city’s hotels and beaches to be full. Many visitors avoid the summer months due to limited hotel availability and increased hotel rates. For this vacation package it is best to avoid the dates of Rio Carnival, which is held every year before Lent (see dates below). Iguazu Falls can be visited all year around, but as it is located in a sub-tropical region of Brazil and Argentina, the summer months (December – March) are hot and humid. The shoulder months of September – November and April – May are popular with visitors as the milder temperatures make visiting the falls a more pleasant experience.
Rio Carnival Dates:
2019 Dates: March 1 – March 6
2020 Dates: February 21 – February 26
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This vacation package is suitable for people looking for an active trip with light-activity. This trip includes some light hiking and nature trails in Iguazu.
Easy – Moderate: This travel package is suitable for active people with a low – moderate level of fitness. This trip includes some light hiking and nature trails in Iguazu.
- Rio de Janeiro
- Christ the Redeemer
- Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Iguazu Falls
Vacation Package Type:
- World Wonder
Colonial Treasures of Brazil (10 Days)
Discover the rich colonial history of Brazil and venture to some of the prettiest villages in the country. Leave with a new perspective on an old land…VIEW TOUR
Natural Wonders of Brazil (10 Days)
Fulfill your inner desire to explore, and connect with the vibrance, diversity and natural wonders that can only be found in Brazil…VIEW TOUR
Three World Wonders of Latin America (12 Days)
Tantalize your senses and fulfill your travel ambitions with this ultimate Latin America adventure…VIEW TOUR
Brazil Adventure: Rio, Iguazu & Pantanal Wildlife (10 Days)
Immerse yourself in the abundance of incredible natural wonders that Brazil offers. Feed your desire to experience the unknown beauty of our planet…VIEW TOUR
Essential Brazil (7 Days)
With a host of globally renowned must-see landmarks, Brazil is a hard destination to beat. The best attraction of all however is the soul of the Brazilian people…VIEW TOUR