Combining wildlife, adventure and history in one carefully designed package, our Amazon Jungle & Machu Picchu tour is a popular trip and one of our best-selling packages. The tour starts in the Tambopata National Park where you have the option for a 2 or 3-night stay at a luxury Amazon Jungle Lodge. Led by expert guides explore jungle nature trails, take night time boat rides and venture up into the tree canopy to discover the unique flora and fauna of this area of outstanding natural beauty. Take a short flight to the City of Cusco, once the imperial capital of the Inca Empire. Continue your adventure in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and at the breath-taking citadel of Machu Picchu.
Live the dream and travel to one of the planet’s most bio- diverse regions. Re-connect your spirit with mother-nature and discover Peru’s pristine Amazon Jungle…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 1 – International Arrival, Overnight in Lima
- Day 2 – Morning Flight to the Amazon Jungle, Afternoon Tours in the Jungle
- Day 3 – Amazon Jungle (Tambopata Region)
- Day 4 – Morning Flight to Cusco, Transfer to the Sacred Valley
- Day 5 – Full Day Tour of the Sacred Valley (Pisac & Ollantaytambo)
- Day 6 – Train to Machu Picchu and Guided Tour, Overnight near Machu Picchu
- Day 7 – Re-visit Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu Hike, Afternoon Train to Cusco
- Day 8 – Half Day Guided Tour of Cusco, Free Afternoon
- Day 9 – Free Morning in Cusco, Afternoon Flight to Lima
- Day 10 – Morning Tour of Lima, Evening Transfer to Lima Airport
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Argentina Vacation expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 300+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)**
- US$ 275 – 300 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)**
- US$ 250 – 275 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)**
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights required: Lima – Puerto Maldonado – Cusco – Lima. Approximate cost US$ 380 – 450 per person. We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
Peru has two seasons, the wet season (November – April) and the dry season (May – October). High-season is from April – November and also Christmas and New Year. February and March are the quietest months and have the heaviest rainfall. The Inca Trail (if included) is closed for the month of February. The Amazon Jungle has a high-water season from December – April, and a low-water season from May – October. Each season offers a different experience, but due to the higher rainfall during the high-water season, many visitors prefer to in the drier months of April – October.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This luxury Peru vacation package is suitable for all ages. We recommend that children are 7-years old minimum to visit the jungle.
Easy: This trip is considered easy. The Incas never built anything on flat ground, and navigating Inca ruins (especially Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu) require a certain amount of basic fitness and mobility. During the high-water season in the jungle, the ground can become wet and slippery, making navigating the trails more taxing.
- The Amazon Jungle
- The Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
Vacation Package Type:
Natural Wonders of Ecuador: Galapagos & Mashpi Lodge (11 Days)
Explore the natural wonders of Ecuador, and gain a deeper understanding of the beautiful, but fragile natural diversity of our planet…VIEW TOUR
Peru & Hotel Based Galapagos Package (12 Days)
Walk in the footsteps of the Incas and enrich your life by the understanding of life’s ever changing, ever evolving beauty…VIEW TOUR
Colonial Treasures of Brazil (10 Days)
Discover the rich colonial history of Brazil and venture to some of the prettiest villages in the country. Leave with a new perspective on an old land…VIEW TOUR