Combine modern day Chile and discover the fascinating past of Easter Island’s Rapu Nui people. Visit Chile’s capital – Santiago and soak up the cosmopolitan vibe of this European influenced Latin city. Explore Chile’s wineries with a visit to the Casa Blanca Valley, and taste why Chilean wine is world-famous. Fly to one of the world’s most remote inhabited islands – Easter Island, and have your photo taken alongside some of the 887 Moai. Learn about the early inhabitants of the island, the legendary first settler Hotu Matu’a and the legend of the Birdman. Enjoy our exciting 7-days luxury Chile Vacation package and discover the rich history that makes Chile so fascinating.
Adventure to one of the world’s most remote inhabited islands, and connect your soul with the mystical past of the Rapu Nui people…
QUICK OVERVIEW BY DAY:
- Day 01 – Arrive into Santiago de Chile
- Day 02 – Morning Panoramic Tour of Santiago de Chile
- Day 03 – Wines of the Casa Blanca Valley
- Day 04 – Fly to Easter Island, Free Afternoon
- Day 05 – Excursion: Arrival of Hotu Matu’a
- Day 06 – Excursion: Power of the Birdmen & Looking Towards the Stars
- Day 07 – Fly to Santiago, International Departure
Our trips are tailor-made to suit your requirements. Contact a luxury Chile travel expert for a comprehensive itinerary and pricing:
- US$ 350+ per person per day (based on 5-star hotels)
- US$ 275 – 350 per person per day (based on 4-star hotels)
- US$ 200 – 275 per person per day (based on 3-star hotels)
Included in the Price:
- Guided excursions as described in itinerary.
- Entrance tickets.
- Hotel nights + breakfasts.
- Airport collections and drop-offs with check-in and baggage assistance.
- 24 Hour emergency contact number and assistance (in-country).
Not Included in the Price:
- International flights.
- Domestic flight package. Flights needed Santiago – Easter Island – Santiago. Approximate cost US$ 600 – 1,000 per person (depending on the day and season). We can purchase these flights on your behalf.
- Tips or gratuities.
- Other meals not stated in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance.
Easter Island can be visited anytime of the year. The most popular time to travel to Easter Island is during the summer months (in the southern hemisphere) of December – March. These months generally see slightly warmer temperatures and less rain which make sightseeing on the island more enjoyable. Summertime temperatures average 22 Deg C (72 Deg F), but the prevailing winds from the Pacific Ocean make the temperatures feel much less. The islands receive rainfall anywhere from 10 – 15 days a month, meaning that you’ll most likely encounter rain during your trip.
Dates are flexible and customized to meet your needs. Let us know which dates work best for you and we will tailor the itinerary accordingly.
This vacation package is suitable for all ages, and families. This vacation package does require a certain amount of physical activity to navigate the archeological sites but is suitable for most fitness levels. This trip is suitable for families.
Easy: Navigating archeological sites may require a certain amount of physical activity, but it within the realm of most people visiting the islands.
- Santiago de Chile
- Casa Blanca Valley
- Easter Island
Vacation Package Type:
- Light Adventure
- Food & Drink
Glacial Parks & Whales of Peninsula Valdés Argentina (14 Days)
This exploration ventures deep into the lands of Tierra del Fuego (Land of Fire) at the ends of the earth, the glaciers of Patagonia and the unrivalled whale and marine life at the Valdés Peninsula...VIEW TOUR
Atlantic Ocean to Atacama Desert (12 DAYS)
This idyllic odyssey begins at the waters of the Atlantic in illustrious Buenos Aires, heads west to the vineyard heaven at Mendoza and ends in moonscapes at San Pedro de Atacama....VIEW TOUR
Nature’s Finest – Iguazu Falls & Salta Argentina (09 Days)
A tantalising natural adventure from the thundering Falls of Iguazú to the hidden trails of Argentina’s North West at Salta...VIEW TOUR