In the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, we commit to delivering safe travel experiences in Latin America…
Travel with confidence
COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
Totally Latin America is dedicated to ensuring that our trips operate to the highest levels of hygiene and safety in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. In conjunction with local authorities, our partners, and pursuant to guidelines set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), Totally Latin America has implemented comprehensive safety protocols to ensure safe travels for all our clients.
DELIVERING A SAFE EXPERIENCE
Totally Latin America confirms that our services and/or any supplier used in the operation and delivery of our services or products has:
- Obtained the applicable reopening license if required by local government.
- Developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention and a special cleaning and disinfection plan.
- Implemented protocols and guidelines for regular staff health checks.
- Implemented protocols to minimize physical contact and implemented physical distancing protocols.
- Has sufficient and appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE) available for staff and clients, including masks, thermometers, and sanitizing hand gel.
- Identified and adopted cleanliness and disinfection best practices for staff, clients, transportation and touristic services.
- Certified that all accommodations confirm or exceed Covid-19 cleanliness standards set out by local government.
- Identified a COVID-19 contingency plan should a client present symptoms or Covid-19.
- Robust protocols in place with a certified heath provider should a client require medical attention.
- A plan in place to monitor and enforce the strict compliance of Covid-19 protocols by all staff.
- Has assessed any food handling and preparation risks and ensured compliance of government hygiene standards for all approved hotels, restaurants and meal services.
- Conducted assessments of high people density bottlenecks, such as tourist attractions, train stations and airports and implemented measures to reduce time and associated contact risks as these locations.
INFORMATION, COMMUNICATION & TRANSPARENCY
It is our promise to provide clients with the most up to date guidelines and travel requirements before and whilst traveling. We are committed to:
- Provide clear, consistent, and up-to-date communication to customers on new health & hygiene protocols.
- Share guidelines and protocols ahead of the trip and in person upon commencement of trip based on advice from health authorities which may include the wearing of face masks or coverings, guidance on hand hygiene and social distancing recommendations.
- Be ready to answer any questions or concerns that clients may have and provide a 24-hour emergency contact telephone number for immediate assistance whilst traveling.
Our top picks
FEATURED PERU VACATIONS
Essential Peru (7 Days)
Immerse yourself in the incredible history Peru and discover archeological masterpieces left behind by the mighty Inca Empire…VIEW TRIP >>
Epicurean Journey in the Food & Gastronomy of Peru (8 Days)
For those seeking a fun and insightful epicurean journey in the gastronomic delights of South America's leading foodies destination...VIEW TRIP >>
Amazon Jungle & Machu Picchu (10 Days)
Live the dream and travel to one of the planet’s most bio- diverse regions. Re-connect your spirit with mother-nature and discover Peru’s pristine Amazon Jungle…VIEW TRIP >>
WHY TOTALLY LATIN AMERICA
Our team live, breathe and deliver the finest Latin American experiences.
Our team members live and work here in Latin America and this equates to them having deep local knowledge. Our world is forever changing and travel and tours do not exist in isolation. Being immersed in the cultures and traveling throughout Latin America on a perpetual basis means our staff maintain their ability to dream, create and deliver truly exceptional luxury vacations. We have learned, and continue to learn on the ground, the intricacies that are a prerequisite to crafting journeys of a lifetime for you our valued clients.
LUXURY TRAVEL WITH SOUL
We deliver quintessentially deep, enriching and meaningful journeys of a lifetime.
Luxury travel has changed and we are pioneers of that change here in Latin America. The very finest accommodations are a pre-requisite but the ability to connect with destinations, cultures and people are the foundations of vacations that deliver truly memorable experiences. Life and soul enriching journeys to witness and engage in how our fellow humans live in far distant lands. Our tours are an educational piece and when you leave you will be a better person that before. Having time to connect with people and being taught by your own trusted guide allows you to broaden your understanding of new cultures and how they live. Our journeys will touch your soul and allow you view the world with a clean pair of eyes. Together we can dream, create and deliver the ultimate Latin American journey tailor-made for you.
Customer Care to the Ends of the Earth.
We have been in business for over a decade on this continent. Throughout that time, we have seen and lived through all the potential challenges of traveling here. Our clients from the Galapagos to Cape Horn and the ends of the earth have enjoyed our performances when issues arise. They do arise, but it is how we take responsibility and ownership of those problems that sets our staff apart. Our raison d’être is bounded in the saying that trust starts with the truth and ends with the truth.
Committed Actions to Improve the Environment for Both People and Nature
Each person that travels with our company helps to improve the lives of local people. We are a proud sponsor of the Picaflor House project near Cusco Peru. Picaflor House provides essential after school programmes, health & hygiene, English classes and fun activities to the children of Oropesa and several small villages. Many families here speak Quechua and so the school helps them to understand and complete their homework which is in Spanish. Without such fundamental early educational assistance, and activities which they are enriched by, these children would lead a forever disadvantaged life.